2.0 tdi 150 Quattro SE
- Colour: Solid Paint
- Body Style: 4X4
- Transmission: MANUAL
- Co2: 154 g/km
- 3-zone Climate Control
- 9q8 Dis Colour Display
- Abs With Ebd
- Aluminium Roof Rails
- Anti-theft Device
- Audi Sound System
- Cruise Control
- Driver Airbag
- Electric Adjustable Steering Column
- Electrically Adjstbl Heated Door Mirrors
- Electromechanical Power Steering
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Front And Rear Electric Windows
- Front And Rear Foglights
- Front Side Airbags
- Front/Rear Floor Mats
- High Level Brake Light
- Light And Rain Pack
- Milano Leather
- Mobile Telephone Preprtn -bluth Interfce
- Outside Temperature Display
- Passenger Airbag
- Prc 18in 10 Spoke V Design Alloys
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Remote Central Locking
- Single Cd Player/Mp3/Aux-in/Sd Mem-card
This is a simple guide to placing an order with Uchoose contracts and the process quoting until you take delivery of your new vehicle.
If you have any questions at all regarding this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uchoose contracts can provide any variation on any vehicle and quote for any additional accessories you may require.STEP 2 : Establish a credit line
A credit line will need to be established before any order can be placed.
Please follow this link to our online application form.
In carrying out credit checks we will register your name and address, but nothing else about you, with a licensed credit reference agency. A record of the search will kept by the agency, the finance house and Uchoose contracts.STEP 4 : Place your order with Uchoose contracts
Uchoose contracts will email or fax you a vehicle order form. This form details the exact make and model, interior and exterior colour and, any additional specification to the vehicle. All we ask you to do is sign the order form and fax, post or email it back to Uchoose contracts to confirm your acceptance of the rental quoted.STEP 5 : Order is placed with a dealer
Uchoose contracts Ltd will place an order with a dealer on your behalf. Our dealer network offers a very high level of service standard and we would prefer to use our own approved network but will use others.STEP 6 : Sign your documents
A Direct debit form and a contractual finance agreement will need to be signed confirming the terms of the arrangement.STEP 7 : Delivery
Delivery is made nationwide by Uchoose contracts or our dealership network for no additional cost.To order simply call our team on 01270 848 989
Business Leasing information
If your business is looking for a comprehensive, fixed cost motoring package where full usage of a new vehicle is important but ownership is not, then you should consider contract hire.
This is essentially an operating lease, which enables you to drive a new vehicle of your choice on a "fully inclusive" basis. Maintenance can be included as part of the contract, leaving you with only fuel and insurance to consider as extras. As you are hiring the vehicle as opposed to buying it, at the end of the contract you simply hand the vehicle back, leaving you with no disposal worries (subject to mileage and condition).
Additionally, if your business is registered for VAT, 100% of the VAT payable on the finance element of the rentals may be recovered where the vehicle is either a van or a car used solely for business purposes. Where the vehicle is a car used for business and private mileage, then only 50% of the VAT payable on the finance may be recovered. . All VAT payable on the maintenance element of the rental is fully recoverable, irrespective of use.
Tax advantages and reduced administration help businesses to budget more accurately for their vehicle requirements. Contract hire is available to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Flexible initial outlay, from 1 rental upwards to suit your budget
- Contracts available for periods of 1 to 4 years depending on the vehicle usage
- Monthly rentals are pre-determined for the entire contract period
- Known additional charge if the contract mileage is exceeded
- Road Fund Licence is generally included with the contract
- Full maintenance may be included as part of all contract hire agreements
- As the vehicle is simply returned at the end of the contract, there are none of the problems or risks associated with disposal
- If registered for VAT your business may reclaim all, or some of the VAT payable on the finance element of the rentals
- This form of funding is considered to be "off balance sheet" and the vehicle will not be shown as an asset within the company's balance sheet