Q5 2.0TDI 150 QTR SE
Terms & Conditions
0.06p per mile (plus VAT) charged for mileage in excess of the contract mileage. The vehicle must be registered by 31/03/2016.
Available in the United Kingdom only (excludes Channel Islands). Volkswagen Finance, Brunswick Court, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK145LR. Terms and conditions apply. Image for illustration purposes only and Standard Manufacturers Specifications are subject to change by the Manufacturer. Further charges may be payable when the vehicle is returned. Indemnities may be required subject to status. Available to over 18s and from participating retailers only. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is subject to vehicle availability. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received.
- Colour: solid
- Body Style: 4X4
- Transmission: MANUAL
- Co2: 147 g/km
- Engine Automatic Start-Stop function for greater fuel and CO2 efficiency Recuperation for optimal energy utilisation Misfuelling inhibition for diesel models Wheels, tyres and suspension 18” x 8J ‘5-arm-star’ design alloy wheels with 235/60 R18 low rolling resistance tyres and locking wheel bolts Electromechanical power steering Tyre repair kit Audio and communication Audi Concert radio which includes: - Single CD drive and SDHC memory card reader which are MP3, WMA and AAC compatible - 6.5” colour centre display with MMI operating logic - AUX-IN connection - TP memo – automatically saves traffic news when driving Audi sound system – 10 highperformance loudspeakers (180 Watts) and 6-channel amplifier DAB digital radio reception – integrated into MMI, receives digitally-transmitted radio stations in addition to the range of analogue stations. Displays music track, artist and radio program. Capable of ‘DAB slideshow’ where transmitted. Reception dependent on local digital network. Automatic switch from DAB to FM reception if the network signal is not strong enough Mobile phone preparation – Bluetooth interface Interior equipment 4-spoke multi-function leather steering wheel (with gear-shift paddles for automatic models) Aluminium Satellite inlays Cruise control – maintains any speed above 18mph, provided the engine power output and engine braking effect permit it; operated via separate steering column stalk. The set speed is displayed in the Driver’s Information System Deluxe 3-zone climate control with separate air distribution and digital display for the driver and front passenger. System includes airconditioning controls in rear centre console for passenger compartment Colour Driver’s Information System – with energy-saving tips and rest recommendations. Shows the radio station or track title, telephone control, menu and other display information from the infotainment system such as navigation (if fitted). Also includes an on-board trip computer with short and long-term memory, outside temperature display, digital speedometer and door or boot open warning Front and rear electric windows Front and rear floor mats Front centre armrest including 12-Volt socket Safety and security Auto-dimming rear-view mirror including acoustic windscreen Anti-theft device – Thatcham Category 1 approved Rest recommendation system – analyses driving behaviour based on steering, pedal and gear lever movements. If the system detects a change in driving patterns it can, via audio and visual effects, notify the driver of the possible need to take a rest Light and rain sensor – automatically switches the dipped beam headlights and windscreen wipers on/off depending on the light and rain conditions. Also includes coming home/leaving home function which delays the deactivation of the front and rear lights after locking and automatic activation of the lights when unlocking Electromechanical parking brake includes parking brake function when stationary, drive-off assistance function through automatic release when driving away and emergency braking function whilst driving, acting on all 4 wheels Tyre pressure loss indicator – visual and acoustic warning if the pressure drops in one or more tyres First-aid kit Front and rear fog lights ISOFIX child seat mounting – for front passenger (with airbag deactivation) and outer rear seats. Including Top Tether attachment point for the outer rear seats Halogen headlights with daytime-running lights Hill descent assist (please see page 80 for further information) with off-road Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) Front side airbags Rear parking sensors – facilitates parking by acoustically indicating the distance to obstacles; measurement is by ultrasonic sensors integrated discreetly into the bumper Tool kit and car jack Warning triangle Seats 3-point seat belt with belt-force limiters for all 5 seats Milano leather upholstery Split-folding rear seat Exterior equipment Aluminium roof rails with roof bar detection (automatically adjusts the ESP to react to the higher centre of gravity when roof bars are in place) Aluminium window trims framing the exterior side windows Chrome-trimmed, flat-bottom design exhaust pipe – 2.0 TDI engines have single exhaust pipe on left-hand side, 2.0 TFSI and 3.0 TDI have one exhaust pipe on either side Door mirrors – electrically adjustable and heated Double-glazed windscreen and front side windows (only on 6-cylinder models) Full body-coloured bumpers Highly polished black grille with vertical chrome struts Provision for towing equipment Rear spoiler Roof bars and storage bag Chrome door handles and chrome tailgate strip
This is a simple guide to placing an order with Uchoose contracts and the process quoting until you take delivery of your new vehicle.
If you have any questions at all regarding this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uchoose contracts can provide any variation on any vehicle and quote for any additional accessories you may require.STEP 2 : Establish a credit line
A credit line will need to be established before any order can be placed.
Please follow this link to our online application form.
In carrying out credit checks we will register your name and address, but nothing else about you, with a licensed credit reference agency. A record of the search will kept by the agency, the finance house and Uchoose contracts.STEP 4 : Place your order with Uchoose contracts
Uchoose contracts will email or fax you a vehicle order form. This form details the exact make and model, interior and exterior colour and, any additional specification to the vehicle. All we ask you to do is sign the order form and fax, post or email it back to Uchoose contracts to confirm your acceptance of the rental quoted.STEP 5 : Order is placed with a dealer
Uchoose contracts Ltd will place an order with a dealer on your behalf. Our dealer network offers a very high level of service standard and we would prefer to use our own approved network but will use others.STEP 6 : Sign your documents
A Direct debit form and a contractual finance agreement will need to be signed confirming the terms of the arrangement.STEP 7 : Delivery
Delivery is made nationwide by Uchoose contracts or our dealership network for no additional cost.To order simply call our team on 01270 848 989
Business Leasing information
If your business is looking for a comprehensive, fixed cost motoring package where full usage of a new vehicle is important but ownership is not, then you should consider contract hire.
This is essentially an operating lease, which enables you to drive a new vehicle of your choice on a "fully inclusive" basis. Maintenance can be included as part of the contract, leaving you with only fuel and insurance to consider as extras. As you are hiring the vehicle as opposed to buying it, at the end of the contract you simply hand the vehicle back, leaving you with no disposal worries (subject to mileage and condition).
Additionally, if your business is registered for VAT, 100% of the VAT payable on the finance element of the rentals may be recovered where the vehicle is either a van or a car used solely for business purposes. Where the vehicle is a car used for business and private mileage, then only 50% of the VAT payable on the finance may be recovered. . All VAT payable on the maintenance element of the rental is fully recoverable, irrespective of use.
Tax advantages and reduced administration help businesses to budget more accurately for their vehicle requirements. Contract hire is available to sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Flexible initial outlay, from 1 rental upwards to suit your budget
- Contracts available for periods of 1 to 4 years depending on the vehicle usage
- Monthly rentals are pre-determined for the entire contract period
- Known additional charge if the contract mileage is exceeded
- Road Fund Licence is generally included with the contract
- Full maintenance may be included as part of all contract hire agreements
- As the vehicle is simply returned at the end of the contract, there are none of the problems or risks associated with disposal
- If registered for VAT your business may reclaim all, or some of the VAT payable on the finance element of the rentals
- This form of funding is considered to be "off balance sheet" and the vehicle will not be shown as an asset within the company's balance sheet